Corporate Recruiters and HR Professionals unite!
If you're on the frontlines launching workforce and talent attraction strategies, remember this, you have only seconds to capture a star candidate's attention.
How are you going to do it? Here are some suggestions:
- Ask a provocative question. "Are you tired of HR Jargon and Titles that are all talk no action?"
- Tell a compelling story. "Our CEO ranked 1st in Fast Companies Top 100 Most Creative People in Business."
- Brag about your culture. "Check out our culture tour on YouTube to see why everyone loves working for us."
- Pose the challenge. "Our business is growing fast, we need best practices that create scaleable and sustainable results."
- Paint a picture. "We're a conservative investment brokerage that celebrates innovation and creativity."
- Tell it like it is. "If you're a COO who thrives on ambiguity and loves putting method to madness, boy do we have a business challenge for you!"